Transport and Services
Darka can provide professional staff at Port Sudan harbor both South and North quay, the Red Sea Duty Free Zone, Suakin, Gadarif (al Galabaat) and Soba terminal to clear any goods through customs. By operating its own
fleet of trucks, including reefer trucks with Thermo King systems,
it can provide transportation to all of inner Sudan and neighboring
Warehousing can also be provided in the north harbour of Port Sudan for many different types of goods in addition to the Transit area on the
Port Sudan - Khartoum road.
Air freight services can also be provided at Khartoum International Airport. By having a long standing relationship with air freight operators, quick, reliable and value for money service is guaranteed.
Darka has or is currently completing projects for the following organisations.
- Alamir Group
- Alzamil Steel (Sudan)
- Bauer Engineering (Sudan)
- Bayan Plastics
- British, German and Danish Embassy
- BWSC A/C Contractor- Denmark
- CARE International - Sudan
- DED - Germany
- Emirate Co. Sudanese Factory for Food Packaging
- Fayhaa Plastic Factory
- Kencana (H L Engineering prev) (MY)
- MHS Aviation (MY)
- MMC - Sinopac
- Nada Plastics Factory
- Samsung Eng
- Save The Children (U.S.A.)
- United Nations Development Program
- United Nations Food Agricultural Organisation
- United Nations High Commissioner for refugees
- United Nations Industrial Development Organisation
- United Nations Mission in Sudan
- Sedic Co.
- Zain Sudan
If you would like any further information about this service please contact firstname.lastname@example.org